Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


I have been very crafty this year. I have been trying to learn new things. This a french memo board I made. The fabric underneath was something I bought a few months ago for another blanket but i had enough scrape left over the make this. They are SUPER easy! The only thing that was a bit odd was figuring out where to attach the ribbon on the sides. The ribbon i bought is such a cool color! I honestly think that this (Goldenrod) yellow is one of my new favorite colors. Seriously, if anyone wants to learn how to make one I will be more than happy to help. If I can make it, anyone can. Ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Michelle! I knew you could figure out how to do pictures!! The picture of you and Houston is so pretty!! You look gorgeous, but you always do. It was so fun to see you the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks! You would think having a husband that knows so much about computers that I would be able to figure it out. :)

    ReplyDelete