Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Cinderella found her "glass" slipper(s)!

So, I haven't bought shoes in such a long time.  I needed some new heels for church because at the moment the only pairs I own, are a pair of black boots, and my wedding shoes.  I sorta gave away the other possible church shoes I owned, like a retard... yeah.  So!  Now that I have gotten my first pay check, it was time to invest in some new ones.

I wanted to get some different colored ones and I looked in at least 5 different stores for some today to no avail.  :( As I was about it give up I remembered that I have always seemed to find heels I liked at Kohls.  So...  I went there.   I wasn't able to find colorful ones but I was able to find, not one, but TWO pairs I liked, and in great Kohl's fashion they were on a major sale!  I wanted just a pair of pumps, and here they are...
Just plain black pumps but I needed a pair, and I like!

Then there is the other pair.  My friend Erin told me that they totally looked like me, and I have to say that I totally agree.  A little weird but awesome nonetheless.
Like I said, a little weird, but I really like them.

That is the end of my shoe story.  I'm glad I found something and saved a bunch in the process. No color, but that will be for another day.

3 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! Black shoes are best in winter anyway. Save the colorful shoe shopping for spring. That will give you something to look forward to. Besides, there will be a better selection once April comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I would love to get a pair of purple heels. That was the color I was looking for when I got these. Red would be good too.. LOL! Maybe I'm just looking for the whole rainbow.

    ReplyDelete