Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Copy Cat Moment....

So, my friend Brynn made this blog post about the artists she could listen to all the time just because their voice is just that good.  I thought about all the people that their voice is just that good.  So... yeah, here is my list of people, with videos.  Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do. :)

First and always first:

Freddie Mercury of Queen.



The rest are no particular order...

Cris Cornell formally of Soundgarden and Audioslave


Jakob Dylan of The Wallflowers


Elton John


Stevie Nicks of Fleetwood Mac


Gordon Lightfoot


Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish


Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin


Simon and Garfunkel


Alex Brown Church from Sea Wolf


I was way too excited to do this post. LOL!  How fun to listen to these people all in a row.  Hopefully some people will enjoy this. Or at least find one or two in bands to like. :)

2 comments: