Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ghost Print!

I've been waiting for a package.  It's for Brynn's birthday that was LAST month!  Yeah... Belated... maybe...?  Anyway, I went out to check that the mail was brought in.  I thought, by some chance it would be out in the box.  Sigh... it was not. 

Sorry Brynn!!!  It's coming, I promise!

Anyway, on my way back into the house I saw something so cool!  Here is the picture I took of it... Can you see it...? (click the picture to enlarge it)


Well....



I thought it was awesome... and sad.  If you look close in the center of the picture you can see the print that was left by a bird that obviously crashed into the huge front window.  Based on the way it looks, I think the bird realized there was glass there at the last second.  The wings are both spread.  It's actually quite pretty. 

That bird either magically survived, or someone cleaned it up.  There was no dead bird on the porch.  I was okay with that.  The ghost print was good all by itself.

Random share moment.  :P

1 comment: