Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

7 Brides for 7 Brothers



As of last year we have discovered the wonderful plays up at Sundance.  Last year, we saw The Sound of Music.  This year it was this!  My mom LOVES this musical.  I think I've seen it at least 100 times. So when we found out it was coming we all got tickets.  

It was so much fun.  No rain this year. (last year we got soaked)  They did a really good job.  There aren't very many pictures because, my parent's had to race back down from Cache Valley to make the show.  There was a slight miscommunication about what day the Pehrson reunion was.  So, my parents arrived just before it was about to start.  Not much photo time.  Here are the few I got.  Trust me, it's not much...


Houston, being a good sport!

And.... the stage.
 I didn't lie when I said, "A few".  

All that matters is that we had a good time.  I can't wait to see what they will do next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment