Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Googly Eyes!


 I'm getting ready for Halloween early again this year.  I saw a cute frame project on Pinterest, made from a cheap wooden frame, paint and googly eyes. 

A Joann's Fabric Store opened up right by my parent's house, where Roberts Crafts used to be.  My mom and I stepped in yesterday.  I found all the things I needed, so I couldn't resist. 

Simple to make! The things you'll need to make your own are...


Wood Craft Frame 
( I used the one on the left)


Craft Paint


An Assortment of Googly Eyes!
(You will need more than you think. I had to make a second trip this morning to get more)


...And a glue gun, of course!

All you do, is sand the frame.

Paint it:



and glue on the googly eyes however you want.



All done!





I opted to put one of my favorite Halloween sayings in it, instead of a picture.  Every time I read it, I feel my hair stand up a bit.




I can thank dafont.com for the fabulous font.  It's so perfect!

Now the question is... Can you find the oval eyes on it...?  (Ha ha! I'm so sneaky) :P


Anyway, there is another easy craft that anyone can do.



2 comments:

  1. That is a cute idea. I love your tradition with the olympics too! That is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE that frame! Seriously, your crafty projects make me want to get all fancy pants creative and bust out something awesome. P.S. I found the oval eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete