Our Journey...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Guy's Trip

That's right. This post has nothing to do with me.  I was not there.  I got to stay home and hold down the fort. Anyway....
Houston and is friends, Sam and Cameron decided months ago to take a guy's trip to Seattle over Spring Break to visit their friends out there.  They left last Thursday.  I did get to ride to the airport to drop them off so I was slightly involved.  I will tell you about the trip based on pictures taken by Houston. 

P.S. I'm so proud that he took pictures. :)

I'll go in order of how they were on the camera...
First off... All the guys...
Cameron and Oliver
 Houston sitting down to play Magic
 These 2 love each other.. Lol! they are playing BANG!
 Here's Chuck and Drew more Seattle boys
 This is a very intense game.  I assure you
 Dan... sleeping in the bean bag... apparently being shot with Nerf arrows



Sam playing pool.  He is very good at it.
Some super awesome doughnut place
 Sam, Cameron, and Houston at The Freemont Bridge Troll

This is looking away from the Troll.  Oliver and Chuck
 Now Cameron, Oliver, and Chuck
 All the guys by the Troll.  (This is my favorite picture)
This place is called Gasworks.  It was an old refinery that's now art.
 Seattle skyline from Gasworks
 A very pretty camera test.
 A menu from one of the MANY Asian restaurants they ate at while there.
 And... They actual food served.  It looks fantastic!
This is the end of their trip.  I was bummed that I didn't get to go.  But I'm glad Houston had a good time.  The Seattle guys are awesome.  I told him next time I AM going. Lol!  :)




1 comment: